Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feelin' Squatty

CFF WOD: Yesterday we spent the majority of class working on back squats. I warmed up with 5 reps at 45kg, rested 2:00 then did 1 dead hang pull-up, rested another 2:00 and repeated the cycle @ 3x68kg, 1x77kg, 1x84kg, 1x91kg, 1x93kg. 93kg was a 2kg PR for me!  J Then, I rested 10:00 and loaded 79kg to my bar for a max rep attempt. I was able to get 5 back squats at 85% of my new single rep max. These were tough, and quite ugly. My form really started to break on the last two reps. I REALLY need to focus on my left knee.

WEIGHT: I ate a yummy salad full of greens, grilled chicken, bacon, tomato, and hard boiled eggs for lunch that was topped with homemade Dijon vinaigrette for lunch yesterday. For dinner I had made a chuck roast from a recipe I found from everyday paleo. It was the BEST roast I had ever made! You should check it out and give it a try! Today I had left over roast for lunch and plan on having a steak and broccoli salad for dinner. I’m battling an awful headache since last night but hopefully it’ll pass before I head to the fort tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment