Wednesday, January 4, 2012

36 Hours

Last night I headed to bed at 10pm but couldn’t fall asleep until 2am and the 4 hours of sleep I finally got was restless. After that awful night’s sleep I stepped on the scale to find I’m down 5lbs. I was extremely happy with how quickly the weight is coming off. It seems like I’ll be back down to my goal weight in no time at this pace!
I consumed 12oz of chocolate skinny hippo today. But, I totally watered it down and added a TON of ice. I sipped out of my mixer from 8am until noon. I took 2 digestive enzymes throughout the day – I think those are really keeping the nausea at bay. After I had gotten home from the fort I wasn’t very hungry so I didn’t have any more shakes. Maybe one day I’ll get up the to 24oz I’m supposed to have…
Currently I’m drinking some natural calm hoping it’ll help me have a better night’s sleep. G’night! J

1 comment: